Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Wenting Agin(g)

poetry
as (if)
by dream

the collected
disappearances
of a fierce
friend
of the universe

the boy
gave birth
to the marriage,
right?

I think I've
got it
wrong
but it felt like
a beautiful
home
movie
played back-
draw
into time-distance

and there was
something about
a flowerpot
flowering
and such
with said slant
it stood
perfectly slant
ed

what's funny
and started this
is this morning's
antics: H.
woke up
screaming
MOM
and when I later
asked him
what happened?
what
happened buddy?
he said,
"the lines
on my pillow
were there
and then gone
and then came back
again"

planting
a certain kind of
brief habit
of mind
pulling
thread from
thread

you
two knuckle-
heads
meeting in tween
two dreams
call that
the life that held
two (at least)
clouds
lovingly,
I hope.

2 comments:

yogacephalus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yogacephalus said...

Oh well, why not let it back in?