Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quotes from The Captain

"The largest living land mammal is the absent mind."

"This is no offense, but I can't get through this microphone, it's too little."

On painting. "It's just like combing your hair really, you can't get interested in it otherwise you'd just end up watching yourself. I run away from mirrors."

"You ask them what they think about the Captain having sex, because they've always thought of me as a eunuch--a far-out lunar eunuch, due to my brief association with Zappa. I mean I'm a sexy, healthy male, and I'm not in captivity so I haven't regressed in my organs--I've got blood running everywhere. I wonder what they'll think now that I have a group of men who play men's music to women. Other men can enjoy it too, but it is definitely to women, because I'm playing to a receiver. I'm not playing to a phone company or an operator."

No comments: