Monday, August 6, 2007

silver haired shyku

I've hardly ever been able to sustain the tiny voice I emit walking ^ belief that walks admits ^ from the hardly fleeing, but ^ how can I expect harvest ^ the thing a thing to be perceived ^ to believe in this thing, well, that's ^ that is supposed to be the hard part, the echoing of the voice to sustain, bolster generations, time, what a manly word, this word that moves an inch inward and with mixed motives enters all the big victories, the fanfare and thinks away from the way to be endured while enduring ^ it is yours, yours ^ I probably should be thinking outside your epiphany ^ to squander, to examine ^ family and furniture is true value ^ who love without taxes ^ men can hardly say the word ^ you must ^ a new kitchen ^ midden like me ^ then these are, for me, imponderables like who breathe the most beautiful ^ say it ^ sustain ^ I cannot lay hands on stars or thoughts ^ smoke wants to be lost

No comments: